This collection is a tribute to the unparalleled art of Jamdani and its skilled weavers. Jamdani, with its roots in the rich culture of Bengal, is a time-tested weaving method that demands exceptional skills, precision, and rhythm. For this particular Jamdani saree, intricate motifs were woven into the pure linen zari fabric by adding an extra thread to the fine warp threads, all by the nimble hands of the master weavers. The making of this saree can take three long months to complete, making it a treasure worth cherishing for years to come. The elegance of this saree surely will make you use it for special occassions.
Note: As these are handwoven products, they might have slight variations that only add to the charm of the final garment.
Jamdani's 'Shringaar' collection exudes the essence of traditional Indian beauty, with delicate embroidery that evoke feelings of femininity and grace. Draping yourself in a Jamdani saree from this collection will make you feel like a goddess, radiating elegance and charm.
- Hand-spun & Handwoven
- Pure Linen Jamdani
- Saree needs netting
- Dry Clean Only
- Ethically made in India
Length- 5.40 meters
- Width- 44" inch
- For reference, the model, Rohini is 5.4 ft
- Comes with a blouse piece of 1 meter.
- Free Shipping .
- Your order will be shipped within 3 to 5 business days.
- Once your order is shipped, we will email you the tracking details.
- For exchange/return, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org , within 48hr of receiving the order.
- Shipping charges of Rs.300 will be applicable for exchange/return
We are more than happy to assist you!
Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 6:00pm (IST)
Call or whatsapp us at +918851211371
Email us at email@example.com