Flat 10% off on all products
Extra 5% off on all prepaid orders
Get Rs 1500 Off on order above Rs 15000
Get Rs 2500 off on orders above Rs 25000
The black Jamdani saree is made from a blend of linen zari fabric, which gives it a soft and smooth texture. The fabric is lightweight and comfortable to wear, making them perfect for both casual and formal occasions. The sarees are adorned with intricate floral and geometric designs that are woven into the fabric using the Jamdani technique. This technique involves using a special type of loom on which the weaver interweaves the designs into the fabric, creating a unique and elegant finish. The black color adds a touch of elegance and sophistication to the sarees, making them a popular choice for evening events and formal occasions.
Note: As these are handwoven products, they might have slight variations that only add to the charm of the final garment.
The 'Shringaar' Jamdani collection is a celebration of the art of adornment, featuring rich and intricate patterns that embody the essence of Indian aesthetic. Wearing a saree from this collection will make you feel confident, regal, and beautifully adorned, fit for any occasion.
- Hand-spun & Handwoven
- Pure Linen Jamdani
- Saree needs netting
- Dry Clean Only
- Ethically made in India
Length- 5.40 meters
- Width- 44" inch
- For reference, the model, Rohini is 5.4 ft
- Comes with a blouse piece of 1 meter.
- Free Shipping .
- Your order will be shipped within 3 to 5 business days.
- Once your order is shipped, we will email you the tracking details.
- For exchange/return, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org , within 48hr of receiving the order.
- Shipping charges of Rs.300 will be applicable for exchange/return
We are more than happy to assist you!
Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 6:00pm (IST)
Call or whatsapp us at +918851211371
Email us at email@example.com