Yellow Block printed Pure Handwoven Linen Zari Saree - Manjari
Be my Sunshine..
Pamper your ethnic ensembles with this yellow handwoven zari linen saree. Intrigued in the traditional impression of block imprints and dainty hand-painted motifs. This royal piece is an absolute-have for the season.
With a bouquet flowers, bright sarees, colours and happiness, we look forward to embrace the upcoming festivities. We share small moment, anecdotes and sweets that knits memories of lifetime for us.
With Manjari, the second chapter of our festive collection, Chidiyaa would be delighted to be a part of your celebration. It is the season of love, hope and togetherness.
Note: The saree does not come with a blouse shown in the picture, blouses are available for purchase separately. All Sarees come with blouse fabric in the same color as saree and different print
The color of the product may be slightly different from that in the picture
Immerse in beautiful stories of new beginnings and hope that are recited by our handwoven and hands-spun blockprinted linen and zari saree.
- Hand-dyed & Handprinted
- Handwoven and Hands-spun linen
- Handwash Separately
- Ethically made in India
- Length 6.5 mtrs.
- Width 48"inch.
- Arushi is 5.8.
- comes with a blouse piece of 1mtr.
- No extra Shipping charges .
- Your order will be shipped within 3 to 4 business days.
- Once your order is shipped, we will email you the tracking details.
- For exchange/return, kindly email us at email@example.com , within 48hr of receiving the order.
- Shipping charges of Rs.300 will be applicable for exchange/return
We are more than happy to assist you!
Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 6:00pm (IST)
Call or whatsapp us at +918851211371
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org