Extra 5% off on prepaid orders
Get Rs 1500 Off on order above Rs 15000
Get Rs 2500 off on orders above Rs 25000
"The truthful lie"
As an ode to love, positive relationships and colours, our linen silk sarees celebrate bliss, tranquility and freedom.
Weaving the royal patronage of zari work with linen, Chidiyaa presents you with a harmony of colors, texture, and beauty with its new collection "The Melting Moon". This cluster of hand-weaved drapes synonym the Mughal and Persian influence on our traditional artistry. The Melting Moon is a timeless representation of urbane silhouettes, alluring shades, and zari highlighting bound together in a six-yard saree.
This Saree is handwoven and hand dyed, you may find certain irregularity in the weave and color This only adds to the unique charm of this garment.
NOTE: This product does not include the crop top, top is available for purchase separately
Freely spreading happiness through your smile, giggles and beauty while flaunting our handwoven and hands-spun linen zari saree.
- Handwoven and hands- spun linen and zari
- Handwash Separately
- Ethically made in India
- Length 6.5 mtrs.
- Width 48"inch.
- Saloni is 5.7
- comes with a blouse piece of 1mtr.
- No extra Shipping charges .
- Your order will be shipped within 3 to 4 business days.
- Once your order is shipped, we will email you the tracking details.
- For exchange/return, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org , within 48hr of receiving the order.
- Shipping charges of Rs.300 will be applicable for exchange/return
We are more than happy to assist you!
Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 6:00pm (IST)
Call or whatsapp us at +918851211371
Email us at email@example.com