Light Pink Handwoven Linen Zari Saree
"Telling us a story lost in times"
Featuring here is our classic pink handwoven linen zari saree. Dwell in the luxury of zari and tranquillity of linen, this exuberance of drapes are perfect to capture your beautiful moments. Be it a festive soiree or Sunday dine-outs, this palatial linen zari saree is an ideal selection for any occasion.
Weaving the royal patronage of zari work with linen, Chidiyaa presents you with a harmony of colors, texture, and beauty with its new collection "The Melting Moon". This cluster of hand-weaved drapes synonym the Mughal and Persian influence on our traditional artistry. The Melting Moon is a timeless representation of urbane silhouettes, quirky shades, and zari highlighting bound together in a six-yard saree.
This Saree is handwoven and hand dyed, you may find certain irregularity in the weave and color This only adds to the unique charm of this garment.
NOTE: This product does not include the crop top, top is available for purchase separately
Enter the world of art, par excellence artisanal craftsmanship with our handwoven and hands-spun linen and zari saree.
- Handwoven and hands - spun linen and zari
- Handwash Separately
- Ethically made in India
- Length 6.5 mtrs.
- Width 48"inch.
- Arushi is 5.8.
- comes with a blouse piece of 1mtr.
- No extra Shipping charges .
- Your order will be shipped within 3 to 4 business days.
- Once your order is shipped, we will email you the tracking details.
- For exchange/return, kindly email us at email@example.com , within 48hr of receiving the order.
- Shipping charges of Rs.300 will be applicable for exchange/return
We are more than happy to assist you!
Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 6:00pm (IST)
Call or whatsapp us at +918851211371
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org