"Goddess of the valley"
Make your mark with this statement Kohl blockprinted cotton mul mul saree. With splendour silhouettes inspired by the artistic rituals of India this beautiful piece of clothing is a must-have for every saree lover. This cotton saree, with its delicate block prints, seamlessly weaves together tradition and modernity. Drape yourself in its soothing comfort, as the soft, breathable cotton mul mul fabric allows you to move with the grace and ease of a gentle breeze.
Embrace the inner goddess in you with silhouettes, dive deep into the earthen prose of dark hues. Conspired by the tale of traditional block impressions to leave some cultural marks in your everyday closet
NOTE: This product does not include the crop top, top is available for purchase separately
The shade of our black, pure cotton, blockprinted saree always makes things more graceful and beautiful.
- Hand-dyed & Handprinted
- Pure Cotton
- Handwash Separately
- Ethically made in India
- Length 5.40 mtr
- Width 44" inches
- Jia is 5.8
- comes with a blouse piece of 1mtr.
- No extra Shipping charges .
- Your order will be shipped within 7 business days.
- Once your order is shipped, we will email you the tracking details.
- For exchange/return, kindly email us at email@example.com , within 48hr of receiving the order. - Shipping charges of Rs.300 will be applicable for exchange/return
We are more than happy to assist you!
Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 6:00pm (IST)
Call or whatsapp us at +918851211371
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org