"The pages where love resides"
A gentle ethnic black saree on a soft mulmul fabric. Design with classic hand-printed motifs on the base and tassel highlighting at the edge of the pallu. Perfectly amalgam to supplement the whole look.
Traveling back in simpler times. Diving its inspiration from the rhythms of the old radio, Sunday picnics, grandmother's garden, and all the little joys. "Good Old Days" is the collection dwell in nostalgia to remind you of the beauty of gone ages.
Note: The saree does not come with a blouse shown in the picture, blouses are available for purchase separately. All Sarees come with blouse fabric in the same color as saree and different print
- Hand-dyed & Handprinted
- Pure Cotton
- Handwash Separately
- Ethically made in India
- Length : 16''inches
- Comfortable and easy fit, v- neckline
-Sleeves covered till elbows.
- Namita is 5.8 and wearing size S.
- No extra Shipping charges .
- Your order will be shipped within 3-5 business days.
- Once your order is shipped, we will email you the tracking details.
- For exchange/return, kindly email us at email@example.com , within 48hr of receiving the order. - Shipping charges of Rs.300 will be applicable for exchange/return
We are more than happy to assist you!
Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 6:00pm (IST)
Call or whatsapp us at +918851211371
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org