The light blue blouse is hand stitched and embroidered with white ethnic patterns that add to the attention to details of the piece. The addition of the golden stitches and stripes at the end of the sleeves to tie it together as an appealing piece and add to the sophistication of the piece as a light blue and striking gold palette equalize the color palette. The fabric being handblock printed mashru silk make it stand out as a striking contemporary piece.
Note - The colour of the product may vary from the one shown on the image due to the different resolutions of devices.
With the half sleeves, the saree offers the look of a two piece and a shirt and stylish blouse. The airy and breathable handblock printed mashru silk offers a comfortable and accessible experience, allowing one to wear it in all arenas of life.
- Hand Embroidered Neck and Sleeves
- Mashru Silk
- Handwash Separately
- Ethically made in India
- Length : 15.5" inches
- Comfortable and easy fit, v- neckline.
- Tina is wearing size S.
- Free Shipping.
- Your order will be shipped within 24 hours.
- Once your order is shipped, we will email you the tracking details.
- For exchange/return, kindly email us at email@example.com , within 48hr of receiving the order.
- Shipping charges of Rs.300 will be applicable for exchange/return.
We are more than happy to assist you!
Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 6:00pm (IST)
Call or whatsapp us at +918851211371
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org