How do I find my shirt size?
1. Measure your neck: Wrap a measuring tape around the base of your neck, making sure it’s not too tight.
2. Measure your chest: Wrap the measuring tape around the fullest part of your chest and shoulder blades.
3. Measure your waist: Wrap the measuring tape around the natural waistline, making sure it’s not too tight.
4. Measure your sleeve length: Start from the center of the back of your neck and measure to the shoulder, then down to the wrist.
5. Compare your measurements to a size chart: Look for a size chart provided by the brand or retailer of the shirt you want to purchase, and compare your measurements to find your size.