Indulge your style in the charm of red hues with this pure handwoven linen zari saree. Collided in the conspiracy of traditional block prints, this royal piece is an absolute-have for the season.
An artistic amalgamation of craft wonders of Bengal artisans, punctuated with our signature block imprints from tales of Bhuj. Our collection of “Stories in thread” is a complete cluster of art and culture.
Note: The saree does not come with a blouse shown in the picture, blouses are available for purchase separately. All Sarees come with blouse fabric in the same color as saree and different print
Seize the day in style while donning this blockprinted handwoven and hands-spun linen saree and get closer to yourself while exploring and enjoying pleasant surprises.
- Hand-dyed & Handprinted
- Handwoven and Hands - spun linen
- Handwash Separately
- Ethically made in India
- Length 6.5 mtrs.
- Width 48"inch.
- Shewon is 5.5
- comes with a blouse piece of 1mtr.
- No extra Shipping charges .
- Your order will be shipped within 3 to 4 business days.
- Once your order is shipped, we will email you the tracking details.
- For exchange/return, kindly email us at email@example.com , within 48hr of receiving the order.
- Shipping charges of Rs.300 will be applicable for exchange/return
We are more than happy to assist you!
Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 6:00pm (IST)
Call or whatsapp us at +918851211371
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org