As the season of festivities begins, Karwachauth is amongst the festivals that are women’s favourites and they count days months before it arrives. The main attraction for this festival is the opportunity to get ready and wear new clothes. Most women are on the hunt for the much-coveted red saree. Look no further, we at Chidiyaa, have got your wardrobe requirements covered for Karwachauth celebrations with our eclectic selection of red festive sarees!1.Red Zari Handwoven Linen Saree:
- A saree that is a fine embodiment of effortless grace and endless elegance! Intricately handcrafted with utmost precision, this saree will definitely help you make a lasting impression this Karwachauth. A beautiful blend of
- and gleaming handspun zari, this saree has quite a charismatic appeal and will enhance your sophistication multifold!
- A saree that is equally comfortable and stylish! An ideal combination of soft handwoven cotton and
- , this saree is your answer for a simple yet glamorous look! Handcrafted in the weaving centre of excellence, Phulia, this saree is mindfully curated for easy and effortless celebrations and is most suitable for long wear!
- This saree further enhances the colour of happiness with it’s one-of-kind signature prints and rich gold zari border. This saree is an ode to the unfettered beauty and the ineffable precision of the erstwhile handweaving technique that is an inherent part of rich Indian heritage. This saree will make you quite the head turning diva this Karwachauth.
- For the woman who aims to stand out from the crowd, this saree is the answer to all your prayers! Crafted in rich
- and further embellished with our distinctive motifs, this saree is a tribute to bring out the allure of warmth, positivity, and essence of sprightly hues. It feels deliciously comfortable, is ultra-light and effortlessly stylish!
- A celebration of the wonderful art of
- and its makers, this saree is crafted with a time-tested weaving method that requires exceptional skills, utmost precision rhythm in Bengal and takes upto three long months to finish. This one saree is enough to make you the star of the evening this Karwachauth with its pure silk fabric and lovely crescent moon motifs.