Why Cotton Sarees are the most popular choice for Summers?
Cotton sarees are an inherent part of every Indian household. They are a legacy passed down from generations of Indian women to their successors. Being versatile pieces of clothing, these sarees can be worn on special occasions as well as casual outings. Cotton fabric is the most popular choice when it comes to sarees in summers. But why? What are the reasons for the immense popularity of cotton sarees? Let us find out!
There is a plethora of reasons that perfectly justify the importance of a cotton saree in summers. Today, we will be highlighting most of them!
- Suitable for all occasions: Be it a big fat Indian wedding or an everyday outing with your friends, you can never go wrong with a cotton saree. Just go for different colours, prints, blends and draping styles depending on the kind of outing with this timeless piece of Indian culture. Cotton sarees easily blend with the ambience of every occasion!
- Ultra-comfortable: Cotton sarees are deliciously light, airy and breathable. They keep the body cool, calm and relaxed during blazing hot summer days. They have highly absorptive properties that are essential for easy summer days. The comfort offered by cotton sarees is unparalleled!
- Easy to drape and style: Cotton is a very flexible and fluid fabric. Being lightweight, it is very easy to drape as well as style, as you like. They are popular across all Indian cultures owing to their flexibility in draping. Cotton sarees are also comparatively easy and convenient to carry.
- Skin-friendly: Cotton is the most recommended fabric by dermatologists because it is a natural antidote for skin diseases and does not cause any rashes. Especially in summers, the skin is very sensitive to fabric irritation. Hence, cotton sarees are the best choice if you suffer from any skin-related allergies during summers.
- Wide range of choices: Cotton sarees are available in the Indian textile market in every other shade and with all kinds of prints and patterns inspired from the traditions of different states for you to choose from. Their vast variety makes for a wonderful shopping experience along with your friends and family!
- Affordable price: Compared to its other counterparts, cotton sarees are relatively cheaper. You can also buy them in more numbers with cheaper rates. Hence, everyone can buy a cotton saree irrespective of their financial status as they are available in a nominal price range.
- Evergreen lustre: Cotton sarees retain their good quality for a longer period of time, thus keeping intact their original lustre and newness. There durability makes them a popular choice, not only during summers, but for all year long. These sarees exuberate grace and elegance wherever you go!
- Most popular fabric: Cotton is the most widely used fabric owing to its numerous benefits. It is the favourite attire for women of all ages. If there is one common piece of clothing, you can find in every Indian household, its cotton sarees!
- Minimalistic Appeal: Cotton sarees are the most suitable for everyday wear thanks to their minimalistic look. They look simply beautiful and effortlessly stylish with or without any accessories. Their minimalism and raw but authentic radiance are very appealing!
- Soft texture: Cotton sarees are incredibly soft and feel extremely good on the skin. Their softness quotient remains unrivalled till date! These days, women prefer comfort and convenience over anything else and that’s exactly what cotton sarees have to offer!
All about Chidiyaa Handwoven Cotton Sarees
At Chidiyaa, we bring you exclusive handwoven cotton sarees blended with the beauty of artistic block prints from all over India. Our cotton sarees are available in myriad colours, elaborate prints and beautiful patterns. These sarees are hand-dyed with dyes made from natural ingredients and adorned with motifs inspired from the little joys of everyday life. Made from premium quality cotton, our handwoven cotton sarees are available in trendy silhouettes blended with a subtle essence of rich Indian culture for easy summer days!