This Mustard Blockprinted Chanderi Saree from our mastercrafted Chanderi edit is a glaring example of our craftsmen's artistry. Finished painstakingly with the hand block printing technique of Ajrakh from the Kutch region of Gujarat, it requires 21 steps from start to finish. The traditional motifs such as crescent moon & mandalas are adorned on the canvas of these sarees, that further enhance their beauty. These Sarees are suitable for every occasion.
- Handprinted & Hand-dyed
- Chanderi Fabric
- Dry Clean Only
- Ethically made in India
- Length- 5.40 meters
- Width- 44" inch
- For reference, the model, Aishwarya is 5.9 ft
- Comes with a blouse piece of 1 meter.
- Free Shipping.
- Your order will be shipped within 5 to 7 business days.
- Once your order is shipped, we will email you the tracking details.
- For exchange/return, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org , within 48hr of receiving the order.
- Shipping charges of Rs.300 will be applicable for exchange/return
We are more than happy to assist you!
Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 6:00pm (IST)
Call or whatsapp us at +918851211371
Email us at email@example.com