WHITE-BLUE BOOTI HANDPRINTED COTTON KURTI - MUGHAL
"Let them Bloom"
A pure cotton kurta in a ivory and blue, finished gracefully with floral block imprints influence by the beauty of the Mughal gardens. Accompanied by easy-going silhouettes and side-pockets to append extra comfort in your style.
Drawn its inspiration from the Mughal Gardens of Jammu and Kashmir, the floral gardens around Taj mahal, and even borrowed the beauty from the miniature paintings of India and Persia. With this collection revel in the sheer grace of floral imprints amidst by relaxed silhouettes crafted on pure cotton.
- Shipping charges included in the product pricing.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 to 4 business days.
- Once your order is shipped, we will email you the tracking details.
- For exchange/return, kindly email us at email@example.com , within 48hr of receiving the order.
- Shipping charges of Rs.300 will be applicable for exchange/return.
- SKU: CHKUMG2-Medium
- Material: Pure Cotton
- Washcare: Gentle Handwash
We are more than happy to assist you!
Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 6:00pm (IST)
Call or whatsapp us at +918851211371
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org