Our black, striped hand blockprinted, v-neckline mashru silk blouse is an exquisite creation that encapsulates the beauty and elegance of traditional craftsmanship. The gentle drape of the richly textured mashru silk, a blend of silk and cotton, perfectly accentuates the intricate design that adorns the surface of the blouse. The hand blockprinting technique, a centuries-old method of creating patterns and designs on fabrics, imbues the blouse with a sense of timelessness and cultural heritage. The v-neckline adds a touch of modernity and grace, while the button details in the front add a touch of elegance and style. This blouse is not only a stunning piece of clothing, but also a tribute to the artisans who have dedicated their lives to preserving the beauty and heritage of traditional craftsmanship.
- Hand-dyed & Handprinted
- Mashru Silk
- Handwash Separately
- Ethically made in India
- Length : 15.5" inches
- Comfortable and easy fit, round- neckline.
- Jia is wearing size S.
- Front open with coconut shell button detailing
- Free Shipping .
- Your order will be shipped within 3 to 5 business days.
- Once your order is shipped, we will email you the tracking details.
- For exchange/return, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org , within 48hr of receiving the order.
- Shipping charges of Rs.300 will be applicable for exchange/return
We are more than happy to assist you!
Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 6:00pm (IST)
Call or whatsapp us at +918851211371
Email us at email@example.com