SKY BLUE BLOCKPRINTED COTTON BOTTOMS - MUGHAL
"Handmaiden of love"
A pure cotton kurta in a blue pants, finished gracefully with geometric block imprints influence by the beauty of the Mughal gardens. Accompanied by easy-going silhouettes and side-pockets to append extra comfort in your style.
Drawn its inspiration from the Mughal Gardens of Jammu and Kashmir, the floral gardens around Taj mahal, and even borrowed the beauty from the miniature paintings of India and Persia. With this collection revel in the sheer grace of floral imprints amidst by relaxed silhouettes crafted on pure cotton.
Find yourself twirling around in complete bliss while donning our blockprinted pure cotton bottoms. It comes with easy pocket detailing.
- Hand-dyed & Handprinted
- Pure Cotton
- Handwash Separately
- Ethically made in India
- Length : 37'' inches
- Comfortable and easy fit.
- Reet is 5.8 and wearing size S.
- Elasticated bottoms with pockets on both side
- No extra Shipping charges .
- Your order will be shipped within 3 to 4 business days.
- Once your order is shipped, we will email you the tracking details.
- For exchange/return, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org , within 48hr of receiving the order.
- Shipping charges of Rs.300 will be applicable for exchange/return
We are more than happy to assist you!
Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 6:00pm (IST)
Call or whatsapp us at +918851211371
Email us at email@example.com