Red Handwoven Linen Zari Saree - Melting Moon
"The truthful lie"
Enter the world of art, par excellence artisanal craftsmanship with our linen silk saree. It makes for a perfect choice for the next get together in town.
Weaving the royal patronage of zari work with linen, Chidiyaa presents you with a harmony of colors, texture, and beauty with its new collection "The Melting Moon". This cluster of hand-weaved drapes synonym the Mughal and Persian influence on our traditional artistry. The Melting Moon is a timeless representation of urbane silhouettes, alluring shades, and zari highlighting bound together in a six-yard saree.
This Saree is handwoven and hand dyed, you may find certain irregularity in the weave and color This only adds to the unique charm of this garment.
NOTE: This product does not include the crop top, top is available for purchase separately
Each saree comes with an attached blouse fabric of the same colour (1 metre).
- Shipping charges included in the product pricing.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 to 4 business days.
- Once your order is shipped, we will email you the tracking details.
- For exchange/return, kindly email us at email@example.com , within 48hr of receiving the order.
- Shipping charges of Rs.300 will be applicable for exchange/return.
- SKU: CHSRMM16
- Material: Handwoven Linen
- Washcare: Dry Clean
We are more than happy to assist you!
Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 6:00pm (IST)
Call or whatsapp us at +918851211371
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org