PINK HANDPRINTED COTTON KURTI
"The days of our first happiness"
A pink kurti accented with contrasting handprints on the base of cotton fabric. Featuring mandarin collar, high-low silhouettes and full sleeves. Comes with pockets on both the side to affix more ease.
Color your style with the tranquil summer shades of Pondicherry, a calming coastal town in the state of Tamil Nadu capturing the heritage beauty of nature.
Being block-printed, the textile may have slight irregularities in colors and prints. These irregularities are the hallmark of all hand-dyed and block-printed product and make each exquisite piece one-of-its-kind
Explore the shades of pink and positivity while wearing this pure cotton, handprinted kurta set with coconut shell button and pocket detalings.
- Hand-dyed & Handprinted
- Pure Cotton
- Handwash Separately
- Ethically made in India
- Length : 38''inches
- Comfortable and easy fit, round neckline
- Asahi is 5.9 and is wearing size S.
-comfortable pockets with coconut shell button detailing.
-Elasticated bottoms with pockets on both side
- No extra Shipping charges .
- Your order will be shipped within 3 to 4 business days.
- Once your order is shipped, we will email you the tracking details.
- For exchange/return, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org , within 48hr of receiving the order.
- Shipping charges of Rs.300 will be applicable for exchange/return
We are more than happy to assist you!
Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 6:00pm (IST)
Call or whatsapp us at +918851211371
Email us at email@example.com