"The vast compass of the ocean"
A classic kurta in our "Neela" indigo shade accompanied by our signature "badal" motifs. Featuring statement sleeves, band collar with button opening and straight silhouettes. It comes along with side pockets on both the side to append more ease in the outfit.
Inspire by the rhythm of the sea and song of the waves. “Neela” is a mesmerizing collection of refreshing silhouettes to entrust your style with a surreal charm.
Neela,our new indigo collection of natural dyed indigo and block printed in clouds and bird motifs with dabu blockprinting technique. Handcrafted in pure cotton ideal for Summer.
This product is dyed in natural indigo and it will bleed access color. On subsequent washes it will bleed less and stop bleeding
Discover love, light and hope in our pure cotton, collared, blockprinted kurta with pockets and coconut shell button detailing.
- Hand-dyed & Handprinted
- Pure Cotton
- Handwash Separately
- Ethically made in India
- Length : 38''inches
- Comfortable and easy fit, round neckline
- Asahi is 5.9 and is wearing size S.
- comfortable pockets.
- Shipping charges included in the product pricing.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 to 4 business days.
- Once your order is shipped, we will email you the tracking details.
- For exchange/return, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org , within 48hr of receiving the order.
- Shipping charges of Rs.300 will be applicable for exchange/return
We are more than happy to assist you!
Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 6:00pm (IST)
Call or whatsapp us at +918851211371
Email us at email@example.com