A fine ethnic cotton kurta in maroon shade. Featuring contrasting block imprints, mandarin collar with button opening, statement sleeves and easy-going silhouettes. Followed by dainty pockets on both the side to enhance more ease in your style.
Revive the charm of a bygone era conspired with the styles of modern-day fashion. This cluster of indie-styles with contrasting hand block motifs is a perfect definition of new-world royalty.
Being block-printed, the textile may have slight irregularities in colors and prints. These irregularities are the hallmark of all natural-dyed and block-printed product and make each exquisite piece one-of-its-kind
Dive into your thoughts while wearing this pure cotton kurta set. It is blockprinted, has a v-neckline and easy pockets.
- Hand-dyed & Handprinted
- Pure Cotton
- Handwash Separately
- Ethically made in India
- Length : 44''inches
- Comfortable and easy fit, v neckline
- Jia is 5.8 and wearing size S.
-Elasticated bottoms with pockets on both side
- No extra Shipping charges .
- Your order will be shipped within 3 to 4 business days.
- Once your order is shipped, we will email you the tracking details.
- For exchange/return, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org , within 48hr of receiving the order.
- Shipping charges of Rs.300 will be applicable for exchange/return
We are more than happy to assist you!
Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 6:00pm (IST)
Call or whatsapp us at +918851211371
Email us at email@example.com