Immerse yourself in the staggering beauty of this Lime Green Jamdani silk saree from our festive collection, Samah. This collection is a celebration of the phenomenal art of Jamdani and its makers. Jamdani, with its origins in erstwhile Bengal, is a time-tested weaving method that requires exceptional skills, utmost precision & rhythm. For this Jamdani saree, traditional geometric motifs were inlaid into the pure silk fabric by adding a denser thread to fine warp threads, all by the hands of its masterful weavers. The making of these sarees can take up to 3 long months to finish, making them a piece of heirloom worth cherishing. This saree features a silver stripe on the pallu and traditional geometric motifs all over its length, making it a perfect choice for all festive occasions. Note: Since these are handwoven items they might have slight irregularities that only add to the beauty of the final garment.
- Handwoven & Hand-dyed
- Pure Silk
- Dry Clean Only
- Ethically made in India
- Length- 5.40 meters
- Width- 44" inch
- For reference, the model, Aishwarya is 5.9 ft
- Comes with a blouse piece of 1 meter.
- Free Shipping.
- Your order will be shipped within 5 to 7 business days.
- Once your order is shipped, we will email you the tracking details.
- For exchange/return, kindly email us at email@example.com , within 48hr of receiving the order.
- Shipping charges of Rs.300 will be applicable for exchange/return
We are more than happy to assist you!
Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 6:00pm (IST)
Call or whatsapp us at +918851211371
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org