IVORY PINK BOOTI HANDPRINTED COTTON KURTI - MUGHAL
“Earth laughs in flowers.”
A pure cotton kurta in a sky blue, finished gracefully with floral block imprints influence by the beauty of the Mughal gardens. Accompanied by easy-going silhouettes and side-pockets to append extra comfort in your style.
Drawn its inspiration from the Mughal Gardens of Jammu and Kashmir, the floral gardens around Taj mahal, and even borrowed the beauty from the miniature paintings of India and Persia. With this collection revel in the sheer grace of floral imprints amidst by relaxed silhouettes crafted on pure cotton.
Pose confidently as you celebrate new beginnings in our soothing, pure cotton, handprinted, round neck, kurta set. I has easy pockets.
- Hand-dyed & Handprinted
- Pure Cotton
- Handwash Separately
- Ethically made in India
- Length : 44''inches
- Comfortable and easy fit, round-neckline with a v-drop.
- Reet is 5.8 and wearing size S.
- No extra Shipping charges .
- Your order will be shipped within 3 to 4 business days.
- Once your order is shipped, we will email you the tracking details.
- For exchange/return, kindly email us at email@example.com , within 48hr of receiving the order.
- Shipping charges of Rs.300 will be applicable for exchange/return
We are more than happy to assist you!
Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 6:00pm (IST)
Call or whatsapp us at +918851211371
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org