A ivory black cotton mul saree adorned with charming hand block imprints. Followed by the dainty details of tassel highlighting on the end of the pallu to complete the whole beauty.
Inspiration: Feel the auspicious symphony of nature, by rhyming your style notes with the prose of mother earth. This gorgeous cluster of saree would make your soul travel to the hidden paradise of flora and fauna.
This Saree is handmade and hand block printed, you may find certain irregularity in the print. This only adds to the unique charm of this garment.
NOTE: This product does not include the crop top, top is available for purchase separately
The ultimate bliss lies under the shade of the trees and your thoughts. Connect with your thoughts while wearing our handprinted pure cotton saree.
- Hand-dyed & Handprinted
- Pure Cotton
- Handwash Separately
- Ethically made in India
- Length 5.40 mtr
- Width 44" inch
- Jia is 5.8
- comes with a blouse piece of 1mtr.
- No extra Shipping charges .
- Your order will be shipped within 7 business days.
- Once your order is shipped, we will email you the tracking details.
- For exchange/return, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org , within 48hr of receiving the order. - Shipping charges of Rs.300 will be applicable for exchange/return
We are more than happy to assist you!
Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 6:00pm (IST)
Call or whatsapp us at +918851211371
Email us at email@example.com