Handwoven mulberry silk zari red saree
Description: At the end of the day, it's our beliefs, aspirations and hopes that knit us together with others and ourselves. Spend a moment in your company while celebrating life in our handwoven mulberry silk thread and zari sarees.
Inspiration : As each thread of the mulberry silk takes life, it roots us back to nature, reconnecting us to the fundamentals of life. Adding to our love affair with nature, our mulberry silk sarees nurture new, evolved and positive relationships while strengthening and growing with the existing ones.
As an ode to new bonds and festivities, our handwoven mulberry silk sarees celebrate the coming together of the rich mulberry silk threads with zari . This union exudes contemporary molten and metallic touch to the rich Indian handicrafts giving it a luxurious and modern feel.
Note: The saree does not come with a blouse shown in the picture, blouses are available for purchase separately. All Sarees come with blouse fabric in the same color as saree and different print
The color of the product may be slightly different from that in the picture
Experience stories of happiness, festivities and love weaved by our handwoven and hands-spun mulberry silk sarees in conjunction with the ever luxurious zari.
- Handwoven and hands-spun Mulberry Silk
- Handwash Separately
- Ethically made in India
- Length 6.5 mtrs.
- Width 48"inch.
- Arushi is 5.8.
- comes with a blouse piece of 1mtr.
- No extra Shipping charges .
- Your order will be shipped within 3 to 4 business days.
- Once your order is shipped, we will email you the tracking details.
- For exchange/return, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org , within 48hr of receiving the order.
- Shipping charges of Rs.300 will be applicable for exchange/return
We are more than happy to assist you!
Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 6:00pm (IST)
Call or whatsapp us at +918851211371
Email us at email@example.com