Handwoven mulberry silk zari rani saree
Description: An as ode to evolved connections, living in the moments and growth and celebrations, we bring to you our handwoven mulberry silk sarees that promote the coming together of the rich zari and mulberry silk threads. This union sprinkles a unique contemporary molten and metallic alchemy to the rich indian handicrafts.
Inspiration : As each thread of the mulberry silk takes life, it roots us back to nature, reconnecting us to the fundamentals of life. Adding to our love affair with nature, our mulberry silk sarees nurture new, evolved and positive relationships while strengthening and growing with the existing ones.
As an ode to new bonds and festivities, our handwoven mulberry silk sarees celebrate the coming together of the rich mulberry silk threads with zari . This union exudes contemporary molten and metallic touch to the rich Indian handicrafts giving it a luxurious and modern feel.
Note: The saree does not come with a blouse shown in the picture, blouses are available for purchase separately. All Sarees come with blouse fabric in the same color as saree and different print
The color of the product may be slightly different from that in the picture
Each saree comes with an attached blouse fabric of the same colour (1 metre).
- Shipping charges included in the product pricing.
- Your order will be shipped within 3 to 4 business days.
- Once your order is shipped, we will email you the tracking details.
- For exchange/return, kindly email us at email@example.com , within 48hr of receiving the order.
- Shipping charges of Rs.300 will be applicable for exchange/return.
- SKU: CHSRMB6
- Material: Handwoven mulberry silk with zari
- Washcare: Dry Clean
We are more than happy to assist you!
Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 6:00pm (IST)
Call or whatsapp us at +918851211371
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org