"A happy place"
Featuring a classic rani shade kurta with intricately jal imprint. Followed by mandarin collar, front placket with button detailing and full sleeves. It also comes along with side pockets to enhance the overall look.
With the blooming flower, gleaming sunbeams, and blowing winds, this cluster of free-flowing silhouettes is inspired by the burrowed beauty of nature.
Being block-printed, the textile may have slight irregularities in colors and prints. These irregularities are the hallmark of all natural-dyed and block-printed product and make each exquisite piece one-of-its-kind
Reconnect and embrace grow donning our pure cotton, round neck, blockprinted kurta set and coconut shell button detailing .
- Hand-dyed & Handprinted
- Pure Cotton
- Handwash Separately
- Ethically made in India
- Length : 44''inches
- Comfortable and easy fit, round neckline
- Jia is 5.8 and wearing size S.
-comfortable pockets with coconut shell button detailing.
-Elasticated bottoms with pockets on both side
- No extra Shipping charges .
- Your order will be shipped within 3 to 4 business days.
- Once your order is shipped, we will email you the tracking details.
- For exchange/return, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org , within 48hr of receiving the order.
- Shipping charges of Rs.300 will be applicable for exchange/return
We are more than happy to assist you!
Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 6:00pm (IST)
Call or whatsapp us at +918851211371
Email us at email@example.com