An artistic piece of deep blue saree in cotton mul base featuring traditional patterns of Ajrak block imprints. Crafted with all love and fineness to provide your style with a soothing feel.
Ideal wear to guide your vogue for ethnic office parties, festive dinner nights, or random literary events.
Feel the auspicious symphony of nature, by rhyming your style notes with the prose of mother earth. Our "Where the Birds Sing" collection would make your soul travel to the hidden paradise of flora and fauna.
Note: The saree does not come with a blouse shown in the picture, blouses are available for purchase separately. All Sarees come with blouse fabric in the same color as saree and different print
This pure cotton , blockprinted saree is an ode to love, smiles and all things bright.
- Hand-dyed & Handprinted
- Pure Cotton
- Handwash Separately
- Ethically made in India
- Length 5.40 mtr
- Width 44" inch
- Tania is 5.6
- comes with a blouse piece of 1mtr.
- No extra Shipping charges .
- Your order will be shipped within 3 to 4 business days.
- Once your order is shipped, we will email you the tracking details.
- For exchange/return, kindly email us at email@example.com , within 48hr of receiving the order.
- Shipping charges of Rs.300 will be applicable for exchange/return
We are more than happy to assist you!
Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 6:00pm (IST)
Call or whatsapp us at +918851211371
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org