"A breeze in the garden"
This cotton mul saree has beautifully collided in the hues of deep blue shades followed by Ajrak block imprints. A perfect blend of modernism with traditional tales. Ideal wear to guide your vogue for ethnic office parties, festive dinner nights, or random literary events.
Inspiration: Feel the auspicious symphony of nature, by rhyming your style notes with the prose of mother earth. Our "Where the Birds Sing" collection would make your soul travel to the hidden paradise of flora and fauna.
This Saree is hand block printed, you may find certain irregularity in the print. This only adds to the unique charm of this garment.
NOTE: This product does not include the crop top, top is available for purchase separately
Visit art and authenticity through pure cotton , blockprinted saree.
- Hand-dyed & Handprinted
- Pure Cotton
- Handwash Separately
- Ethically made in India
- Length 5.40 mtr
- Width 44" inch
- Tania is 5.6
- comes with a blouse piece of 1mtr.
- No extra Shipping charges .
- Your order will be shipped within 3 to 4 business days.
- Once your order is shipped, we will email you the tracking details.
- For exchange/return, kindly email us at email@example.com , within 48hr of receiving the order.
- Shipping charges of Rs.300 will be applicable for exchange/return
We are more than happy to assist you!
Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 6:00pm (IST)
Call or whatsapp us at +918851211371
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org