Blue Block Printed Chanderi Silk Saree - Hibiscus
Dwell your style in the serene charm of hibiscus imprinted saree on the luxurious base of Chaderi fabric. Followed by opulent gold zari highlighting on the ends and tassel work on the pallu.
Pair it along with our mashru silk blouse to enhance your cultural galore. Inspiration: "Red Hibiscus bloom, at dawn in an earthen pot..." Jaswanti, a new festive collection from Chidiyaa is an expression of immense love and gratitude for our loved ones.
Borrowing its gaze and style inspiration from the delightful Hibiscus flower; widely known for its curing ability, and welcoming good vibes in the house. The collection features easy-silhouettes and nature-inspired hand prints, making it a perfect style for an elegant sartorial look.
This Saree is handwoven and hand block printed, you may find certain irregularity in the print. This only adds to the unique charm of this garment.
NOTE: This product does not include the crop top, top is available for purchase separately
With just the right shade, blockprints, this chanderi saree symbolises understated elegance.
- Hand-dyed & Handprinted
- Handwash Separately
- Ethically made in India
- Length 5.40 mtr
- Width 44" inches
- Jia is 5.8
- comes with a blouse piece of 1mtr.
- No extra Shipping charges .
- Your order will be shipped within 3 to 4 business days.
- Once your order is shipped, we will email you the tracking details.
- For exchange/return, kindly email us at email@example.com , within 48hr of receiving the order.
- Shipping charges of Rs.300 will be applicable for exchange/return
We are more than happy to assist you!
Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 6:00pm (IST)
Call or whatsapp us at +918851211371
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org