Flat 10% off on all products
Extra 5% off on all prepaid orders
Get Rs 1500 Off on order above Rs 15000
Get Rs 2500 off on orders above Rs 25000
Immerse yourself in the staggering beauty of this Beige Jamdani silk saree from our festive collection, Samah. This collection is a celebration of the phenomenal art of Jamdani and its makers. Jamdani, with its origins in erstwhile Bengal, is a time-tested weaving method that requires exceptional skills, utmost precision & rhythm. For this Jamdani saree, traditional geometric motifs were inlaid into the pure silk fabric by adding a denser thread to fine warp threads, all by the hands of its masterful weavers. The making of these sarees can take up to 3 long months to finish, making them a piece of heirloom worth cherishing. This saree features a silver stripe on the pallu and traditional geometric motifs all over its length, making it a perfect choice for all festive occasions. Note: Since these are handwoven items they might have slight irregularities that only add to the beauty of the final garment.
- Handwoven & Hand-dyed
- Pure Silk
- Dry Clean Only
- Ethically made in India
- Length- 5.40 meters
- Width- 44" inch
- For reference, the model, Aishwarya is 5.9 ft
- Comes with a blouse piece of 1 meter.
- Free Shipping.
- Your order will be shipped within 5 to 7 business days.
- Once your order is shipped, we will email you the tracking details.
- For exchange/return, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org , within 48hr of receiving the order.
- Shipping charges of Rs.300 will be applicable for exchange/return
We are more than happy to assist you!
Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 6:00pm (IST)
Call or whatsapp us at +918851211371
Email us at email@example.com