Handwoven mulberry silk zari green saree
Description: A moment spent in the company of our thoughts helps one introspect, retrospect and grow. It nurtures us with a fresh perspective. Experience these stories weaved by our mulberry silk sarees in conjunction with the ever luxurious zari.
Inspiration : As each thread of the mulberry silk takes life, it roots us back to nature, reconnecting us to the fundamentals of life. Adding to our love affair with nature, our mulberry silk sarees nurture new, evolved and positive relationships while strengthening and growing with the existing ones.
As an ode to new bonds and festivities, our handwoven mulberry silk sarees celebrate the coming together of the rich mulberry silk threads with zari . This union exudes contemporary molten and metallic touch to the rich Indian handicrafts giving it a luxurious and modern feel.
Handwoven l Luxurious feel l Sustainable l Artisanal
Immerse in beautiful stories of new beginnings and hope that are recited by our green handwoven and hands-spun mulberry silk saree.
- Handwoven and hands-spun Mulberry Silk
- Handwash Separately
- Ethically made in India
- Length 6.5 mtrs.
- Width 48"inch.
- Saloni is 5.7
- comes with a blouse piece of 1mtr.
- No extra Shipping charges .
- Your order will be shipped within 3 to 4 business days.
- Once your order is shipped, we will email you the tracking details.
- For exchange/return, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org , within 48hr of receiving the order.
- Shipping charges of Rs.300 will be applicable for exchange/return
We are more than happy to assist you!
Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 6:00pm (IST)
Call or whatsapp us at +918851211371
Email us at email@example.com