Tender in the beauty of sophisticated silhouettes, this rust handwoven saree on the base of linen zari fabric. Further, appended by the artistic impression of hand block imprints. This piece of splendor beauty is an ideal look to guide your traditional Indian styles.
An artistic amalgamation of craft wonders of Bengal artisans, punctuated with our signature block imprints from tales of Bhuj. Our collection of “Stories in thread” is a complete cluster of art and culture.
Note: The saree does not come with a blouse shown in the picture, blouses are available for purchase separately. All Sarees come with blouse fabric in the same color as saree and different print
This blockprinted handwoven and hands-spun linen saree, consciously or unconsciously moulds us to be positive and tranquil. Seeking inspiration from its positivity, we bring to you our new collection.
- Hand-dyed & Handprinted
- Handwoven and Hands - spun linen
- Handwash Separately
- Ethically made in India
- Length 6.5 mtrs.
- Width 48"inch.
- Shreya is 5.6
- comes with a blouse piece of 1mtr.
- No extra Shipping charges .
- Your order will be shipped within 3 to 4 business days.
- Once your order is shipped, we will email you the tracking details.
- For exchange/return, kindly email us at email@example.com , within 48hr of receiving the order.
- Shipping charges of Rs.300 will be applicable for exchange/return
We are more than happy to assist you!
Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 6:00pm (IST)
Call or whatsapp us at +918851211371
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org